Who Is John Titor? In November, 2000, a person calling himself Timetravel started posting on a few public forums related to time travel. He stated that he was a time traveler from the year 2036. He later on began to call himself John Titor. He said that he was a soldier from the year 2036 and was working for the government in a time travel project. He said that he was sent back to 1975 to get an IBM 5100 portable computer which was necessary for them to translate between some legacy IBM systems and UNIX and that this model was able to do it due to some in-built functions it possessed. After collecting the IBM 5100, he travelled forward to the year 2000.
He said he wanted to visit his family and his younger self. During this time, he also stated that he was not trying to convince anyone that he was in fact a time traveler. He said he posted messages to see how people would respond to meeting and hearing from someone from the future. He willingly answered questions and gave information about his time machine, shared his thoughts about the world at present and also made a few predictions about our future. One of the predictions said that our society will end in 2015 due to a global nuclear war. He also posted a few pictures of his time machine. He continued his online posts for over 4 months.
On the 24th of March, 2001 he said he was going to return to his time, that is the year 2036. He was never heard of since then. It says that there is a video showing Titor time travel to his own time although it has not been posted on the internet. Titor made many prediction, though not all of them came true. He said that most of the events that will take place between 2000 and 2036 will be based on World War III which will follow recovery of 2 decades. According to him, it begins at the time of Presidention elections in America in 2004/5. He said that by 2015, the civil war will be ended when Russia begins a nuclear attack on major American cities. he stated that most urban areas around the globe will be severely affected killing about 3 billion people.Europe, Africa and Australia will be affected the worst according to him. He said that in 2036 America is made of 5 states and Nebraska is the capital. And people were expected to work in fields to produce food. He said water is still contaminated from radioactivity due to the nuclear war and has to be filtered. Although such areas seem to suffer, technology did not seem to be badly affected. He had mentioned a system of transport where people travelled rapidly between cities, space travel, genetic engineering and time travel.
A few other predictions he made said that America will declare war against Iraq saying that Iraq has nuclear weapons. This prediction was made years before USA even considered a war with Iraq. He mentioned that Israel will declare war with its neighbors and weapons of mass destruction will be used. Korea, Taiwan and Japan will be taken over as West becomes more and more unstable. He also said that in the early 2000’s, foundation will be built for time travel. Likewise, in 2001, CERN released a statement that mini black holes were possible to be created. He predicted about Genetically Modified food and said that these foods will have harmful effects on the health of the populations. He also mentioned about constitutional and civil rights that the American government will assume that its citizens would prefer security over freedom.
Ever since his last post mentioned that he was going to travel to his time, he was never heard of again. There were a few hoaxers claiming to be Titor but his last post about his travelling was the last that was heard from him. On one of his forum, one of his followers had asked him what it felt like to time travel. This was his response: pamela Member posted 05 November 2000 03:29 Questions for timetravel_0 with permission to post. Pamela: by the way can you tell me what it feels like to time travel? when you are in the process of doing it what does it feel like and what do you see and hear. you made mention that you had to get use to the fields. Do you see a bright flash of light? Timetraveller – Interesting first question.
The unit has a ramp up time after the destination coordinates are fed into the computers. An audible alarm and a small light start a short countdown at which point you should be secured in a seat. The gravity field generated by the unit overtakes you very quickly. You feel a tug toward the unit similar to rising quickly in an elevator and it continues to rise based on the power setting the unit is working under. At 100% power, the constant pull of gravity can be as high as 2 Gs or more depending on how close you are to the unit. There are no serious side effects but I try to avoid eating before a flight No bright flash of light is seen. Outside, the vehicle appears to accelerate as the light is bent around it. We have to wear sunglasses or close our eyes as this happens due to a short burst of ultraviolet radiation. Personally I think it looks like your driving under a rainbow. After that, it appears to fade to black and remains totally black until the unit is turned off.
We are advised to keep the windows closed as a great deal of heat builds up outside the car. The gravity field also traps a small air pocket around the car that acts as your only O2 supply unless you bring compressed air with you. This pocket will only last for a short period and a carbon sensor tells us when it’s too dangerous. The C204 unit is accurate from 50 to 60 years a jump and travels at about 10 years an hour at 100% power. You do hear a slight hum as the unit operates and when the power changes or the unit turns off. There is a great deal of electrical crackling noise from the static electricity.
There are many Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows XP.
Getting used the Keyboard exclusively and leaving the mouse behind will make
anybody much more Efficient at Performing any Task on any Windows Computer.
The Top 70 Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows XP are
1) Windows key + D>>Shows the Desktop.
2) Windows key + M>>Minimizes all Opened Windows.
3) Windows key + Shift + M>>Maximizes all Opened Windows.
4) Windows key + E>>Runs Windows Explorer.
5) Windows key + R>>Shows the Run Dialog Box.
6) Windows key + F>>Shows Search Window.
7) Windows key + Break>>Shows System properties Box.
8)Windows key + Tab>>Go through Taskbar Applications.
9) Windows key + U>>Open Utility Manager.
10) Windows key + L>>Lock Windows to Protect Computer.
11) Windows key + E>>Open Explorer.
12) Windows + F1>>Open Windows Help.
13) ALT + TAB>>Cycle through opened applications or Switch between Windows.
14) CTRL + ESC>>Display the Start Menu.
15) ALT + ENTER>>View the properties for the Selected Item. 16) F4>>Key Display the Address Bar list in My Computer.
17) ALT + Space + X>>Maximize Window.
18) CTRL + Shift + Esc>>Task Manager.
19) CTRL + C>>Copy.
20) CTRL + X>>Cut.
21) CTRL + V>>Paste.
22) Alt + Esc>>Switch between Running Applications.
23) Alt + Letter>>Select Menu Item by Underlined Letter.
24) Ctrl + Esc>>Open Program Menu.
25) Ctrl + F4>>Close Active Document or Group Windows ( does not work with some Applications ).
26) Alt + F4>>Quit Active Application or Close Current Window.
27) Alt + (-) Minus Key>>Open Control menu for Active Document.
28) Ctrl + Right or Left Arrow>>Move Cursor Forward or Backward one Word Respectively.
29) Ctrl + Up or Down Arrow>>Move cursor Forward or Backward one Paragraph Respectively.
30) F1>>Open Help for Active Application. Accessability Shortcuts br />
31) Right SHIFT for Eight ( Seconds>>Switch FilterKeys ON or OFF.
32) Left ALT + Left SHIFT + Print Screen>>Switch High Contrast ON or OFF.
33) Left ALT + Left SHIFT + Num Lock>>Switch MouseKeys ON or OFF.
34) SHIFT Five (5) Times>>Switch StickyKeys ON or OFF.
35) Num Lock for Five (5) Seconds>>Switch Toggle Keys ON or OFF. Explorer Shortcuts br />
36) END>>Display the Bottom of the Active Window.
37) HOME>>Display the Top of the Active Window.
38) Num Lock + Asterisk (*) on Numeric Keypad>>Display all Subfolders under the Selected Folder.
39) Num Lock + Plus (+) Sign on Numeric Keypad>>Display the Contents of the Selected Folder.
40) Num Lock + Minus (-) Sign on Numeric Keypad>>Collapse the Selected Folder.
41) Left Arrow>>Collapse Current Selection if it’s Expanded or Select Parent Folder.
42) Right Arrow>>Display Current Selection if it’s Collapsed or Select First Subfolder.
43) Internet Browser Shortcut. Type in the Address “google”, then press Right CTRL +
Enter>>Adds www. and .com to Word and Go to it.
44) SHIFT+DELETE>>Delete Selected Item Permanently without placing the Item in the
45) CTRL+SHIFT while dragging an Item>>Create Shortcut to Selected Item.
46) F2>>Rename Selected Item.
47) CTRL + Right Arrow>>Move the Insertion Point to the beginning of the Next Word.
48) CTRL + Left Arrow>>Move the Insertion Point to the beginning of the Previous Word.
49) CTRL + Down Arrow>>Move the Insertion Point to the beginning of the Next Paragraph.
50) CTRL + Up Arrow>>Move the Insertion Point to the beginning of the Previous Paragraph.
51) CTRL + SHIFT + Left or Right Arrow Key>>Highlight a Block of Text.
52) SHIFT with any of the Arrow Keys>>Select more than one Item in a Window or on the Desktop or Select Text within a Document.
53) CTRL + A>>Select All.
54) F3>>Search for a File or Folder.
55) ALT + ENTER>>View Properties for the Selected Item.
56) F6>>Cycle through Screen Elements in a Window or on the Desktop.
57) SHIFT + F10>>Display the Shortcut Menu for the Selected Item.
5 8)F10>>Activate the Menu Bar in the Active Program.
59) F5>>Refresh the Active Window.
60) BACKSPACE>>View the Folder one Level Up in My Computer or Windows Explorer.
61) ESC>>Cancel the Current Task.
62) SHIFT when CD is inserted into the CD-ROM>>Drive prevent the CD from Automatically Playing. Dialog Boxes Shortcuts br />
63) CTRL + TAB>>Move Forward through Tabs.
64) CTRL + SHIFT + TAB>>Move Backward through Tabs.
65) TAB>>Move Forward through Options.
66) SHIFT + TAB>>Move Backward through Options.
67) ENTER>>Carry out the Command for the Active Option or Button.
68) SPACEBAR>>Select or Clear the Check Box if the Active Option is a Check Box.
69) F4>>Display the Items in the Active List.
70) Also don’t forget about the “Right Click” Key next to the Right Windows Key on the Keyboard.